Our offices offer hands-on training and consultations that support your uses of technology in teaching and learning. Find some of our services below or contact us for specific needs.
Digitize your course content – simply drop off your media with our staff! The output will be sent to you via a secure link. If you’d like it copied to other media, please provide your own blank CD, DVD, flash drive, or other storage.
- 35mm slides
- 5 1/4″ floppy disks
- 3 1/2″ floppy disks
- Zip disks
- Paper notebooks
- Cassette tapes
- Mini DV tapes
- Hi8 or Digital8 tapes
- VHS tapes
- Get basic Blackboard support (check out bbhelp online)
- Copy course materials from year to year
- Integrate new tools and features
- Learn best practices for building the most effective (and sweetest) course Blackboard site
- The Cornell Blog Service allows you to build contemporary, powerful and easily updated websites for activities across Cornell.
- There are currently hundreds of Cornell sites being powered by this free service.
- Polling allows instructors to quickly ask a question and instantly receive responses from each student during class.
- Use either conventional or mobile web systems in your course (check out polling help online here)
- Set up a quick consultation to learn more about the lastest in classroom technology from USB document cameras, to iPad push technology, streaming videos, and interactive presentations. We can help you deliver content dynamically.
Explore classroom collaboration tools
- Learn how to integrate online collaboration into your teaching by utilizing blogs, wikis, Box, Piazza, and more!