Our offices offer hands-on training and consultations that support your uses of technology in teaching, learning and research. Find some of our services below or contact us for specific needs.
Digitize your course content – simply drop off your media with our staff! The output will be sent to you via a secure link. If you’d like it copied to other media, please provide your own blank CD, DVD, flash drive, or other storage.
Our offices can accommodate:
- 35mm slides
- 5 1/4″ floppy disks
- 3 1/2″ floppy disks
- Zip disks
- Paper notebooks
- Cassette tapes
- Mini DV tapes
- Hi8 or Digital8 tapes
- VHS tapes
- Get basic Blackboard support (check out bbhelp online here)
- Copy course materials from year to year
- Integrate new tools and features
- Learn best practices for building the most effective (and sweetest) course Blackboard site
- The Cornell Blog Service allows you to build contemporary, powerful and easily updated websites for activities across Cornell.
- There are currently hundreds of Cornell sites being powered by this free service.
- Polling allows instructors to quickly ask a question and instantly receive responses from each student during class.
- Use either conventional or mobile web systems in your course (check out polling help online here)
- Cornell provides a survey tool, Qualtrics, for use at no cost by Cornell faculty, staff, and students.
- Users can create and distribute their own surveys and gather information in support of the university’s educational mission and organizational goals.
- Set up a quick consultation to learn more about the lastest in classroom technology from USB document cameras, to iPad push technology to streaming videos and interactive presentations. We can help you deliver content dynamically.
Explore classroom collaboration tools
- Learn how to integrate online collaboration into your teaching by utilizing blogs, wikis, Box, Piazza, and others!