|iPad 2nd Generation
with Cornell’s educational apps
Currently only available through the Center’s iPad loaner program.
Contact us for more information.
- 9.7″ LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- Dual-core A5 chip
- Front and back cameras
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
- 16GB flash storage
- Comes with Apps chosen for teaching, research and presenting information- plus install your own!
|Microsoft Surface Pro
- 3rd generation Intel Core i5 Processor with Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Windows 8 Pro
- 4GB Ram Dual Channel Memory
- Screen: 10.6″ ClearType HD Display
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (widescreen)
- Touch: 10-point multi-touch
- Two 720p HD cameras, front and rear-facing
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Bluetooth 4.0 low energy technology
- 128 GB (approximately 89 GB available for user content)
- Full-size USB 3.0, microSDXC card reader, Headset jack
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- 15.4-inch (diagonal) Retina display
- 2880-by-1800 resolution at 220 pixels per inch
- 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
- 256GB Flash Storage
- 720p FaceTime HD Camera
- 2 GB RAM Memory
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
|Macbook Pro 15.6″, 256GB SSD – Currently not for loan
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 10.1 inch Display
- Enhanced S Pen Functionality
- 12.0MP still image resolution
- Samsung Tablet 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM Memory
|Sharp’s Multi-Touch Monitor
- 20-inch touchscreen LCD panel
- Full HD resolution with performance-enhancing UV2A technology
- 10-point multi-touch screen provides extremely quick response for writing and touch gestures
- Precise recognition of onscreen input, whether it originates from a hand or pen.
- Extra-small 2-mm-Tip Touch Pen that enables users to easily underline text, add notations, draw illustrations, and make amendments to onscreen content.
- Supports Microsoft Office ink functionality, allowing the user to write on Excel or Word documents displayed onscreen and save the files—notations and all.
- Various Usage Styles to Match the Way You Work – Horizontal style, Pen writing style, or Standing style